Terms & Conditions
By visiting this website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This website provides information about products that may be tightly regulated by various federal, state, and local laws. It is your responsibility to educate yourself about these laws before purchasing any products discussed on this site. By using this site (and, in particular, by clicking on any of the links embedded in this site), you represent and warrant that you have educated yourself about the legal requirements for purchasing the products discussed on this site and that you are legally entitled to do so. You agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend this website and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution if this turns out to be false.
- We may receive compensation for reviewing, recommending, or referencing the products discussed on this site. This compensation may be in the form of money, services, or complimentary products. To this end, some of the links on this website are “affiliate” links. This means we earn a commission if you click on the link and subsequently make a purchase from the linked website.
- We hold exclusive rights to all content on this website, including, but not limited to, the images, logos, headers, text content, and visitor comments, irrespective of whether that content was created by or submitted by us or another party. We reserve the right to remove, limit, or alter any content, including content uploaded by any individual, for any reason, including, but not limited to, obscenity, pornography, threats or incitement of violence, or irrelevance.
- We collect and store e-mail addresses from those visitors who sign up for our e-mail list. If you would like to opt out of newsletters or other emails, please select the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the message. We reserve the right to use visitors’ e-mail addresses in any way we see fit, including selling the e-mail addresses to third-parties or sending marketing or promotional e-mails on behalf of third parties.
- Any lawsuit arising out of or related to your use of this website shall be governed by Tennessee law and must be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in Memphis, Tennessee. Any dispute resolution proceedings, including but not limited to, litigation, arbitration, and mediation, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. You affirm that this is a knowing, voluntary, and permanent waiver of any right to bring federal, state, or local claims as any part of, or on behalf of, any class or any other individuals, before a court or other tribunal.
- We are not liable for any claims or damages arising from the use of this website or any of the products discussed on this site. We expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or for any other purpose. The product manufacturers are in the best position to inform you about details of their products, including sensitive safety information.
- If you purchase a product discussed on this site, you are solely responsible for how the product is ultimately used. You agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend this website and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any damages, claims, prosecutions, or other liability arising from or related to the products, including, but not limited to, use, storage, and transportation of the product.
- We disclaim all responsibility and liability for the accuracy of the content of this website and its marketing and promotional emails and content, and for how you use that information. You will likewise indemnify and pay to defend this website and its owners, agents, officers, and employees from and against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to your use of any such information.
We do not collect personally identifying information about our visitors. We collect e-mail addresses from those visitors who voluntarily sign up for our e-mail list, but those email addresses are never paired with any other information about our visitors that would allow someone to ascertain their identity. If you would like to opt out of newsletters or other emails, please select the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the message. We reserve the right to use visitors’ e-mail addresses in any way we see fit, including selling the e-mail addresses to third-parties or sending marketing or promotional e-mails on behalf of third parties.
We do not follow you around the web to collect information about your browsing activities, nor do we retarget you with ads on other sites. Like most websites, we use Google Analytics, Google Analytics Advertising Features, and related tools to gather information on parts of our website. Our goal in doing this is to better serve you by improving your user experience and the quality of the site. Information collected through these tools does not include any of your personally identifying information, but it may include data like your age, gender, and interests. These tools use first-party and third-party cookies to learn about a site visitor’s preferences, as well as to collect data about how visitors use the site. The cookies are linked to our site, and we only use that data to understand how visitors use the site and how to better serve them. By using our site, you agree to our use of such information. You also agree to Google Analytics’s terms found here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You may opt out of Google Analytics by (i) adjusting your settings on Google Ad Preferences; (ii) visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page and installing the add-on for your browser; or (iii) following the steps on the NAI’s opt-out page. We do not modify tracking behavior in response to Do Not Track Signals.